Our business partner is looking for a WordPress Business Analyst with Sales Skills who can work part-time and remotely.
They are looking for part-time WordPress solution architects who will be responsible for:
- Researching and proposing WordPress based architectures
- Engaging with new clients and discussing new projects on marketplace platforms; this is the sales part of the role.
- Running the Discovery workshops with clients
- Interviewing the clients
- Researching and proposing a WordPress based website architecture
- Drafting the Scope of Work documents
- Engaging with clients and discussing new projects on marketplace platforms (we will provide training if you needed it)
- Qualify incoming inquiries
- Participate in project bids for getting new clients.
- Understand client context as well as their business goals
- Ensure client business goals are aligned with their budget and technical possibilities
- Draft Proposals and manage the quoting process
- Close deals
- Optimize the discovery and sales process
To join their team, you need to:
- Have a proven track record of writing Scope of Work documents (Requirements documents)
- Have extensive hands-on experience with the most used WordPress plugins, including WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions and others.
- Have a good understanding of WordPress at a technical level, i.e. the templating system, hooks, database tables, themes, plugins, etc.
- Have experience in working directly with customers in client-facing roles
- Enjoy building genuine relationships with those around you; you are able to listen very well, to feel the audience and properly manage the mood of the other party
- Be an organized person, to meticulously manage your commitments
- Be a self-motivated team player with a well-developed work ethic
- Have an excellent command of English both verbal as well as written
- Be able to work on the EST time-zone
- Opportunity to work on innovative web projects, including marketplaces, multi-vendor websites, job boards, subscription solutions, learning management systems, etc. Rest assured you will never get bored in this role
- International exposure – 99% of our projects are with customers from the US, Canada, Australia, Asia and Western Europe.
- Interesting and diverse project portfolio that will stimulate your thinking and creativity.
- Flexibility – you will set your own agenda and will work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
- Continuous learning: daily study time, book budget, Kindle for Amazon books, audiobooks on Audible
- Work according to the highest standards
- Pay it forward philosophy: we adhere to Open Source principles and movement by regularly publishing articles and source code (i.e. snippets, plugins, etc).
- An incredibly talented team with a healthy organizational culture which encourages learning and self-growth
- A competitive payment: salary plus commission