(COD JOB #J19015)
[Full time] [IT OPERATIONS] [Sibiu/Timisoara, Romania]
An international company with an important position in the IT market is looking for a Linux System Administrator with the ability to work on call. They offer software and services that simplify and digitize business processes in the private and public sector. Apply directly by completing the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- English proficiency
- excellent oral and written communication skill
- ability to work on call on production environments
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 3 years of relevant work experience)
- superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- commitment to quality with a passion for testing
- strong ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams
- experience in maintaining web-based solutions on Linux technology stacks
- enjoys figuring out how to make systems fail in ways that help engineers improve their designs
- ability to prioritize and gauge tests for maximum safety and improvement gains. A careful and detailed approach to safety-related testing and documentation
- excellent software engineering fundamentals
- deep understanding around DNS, email, web servers, databases, load balancing
- Bash, PHP, Perl, Python, Scripting – an advantage
- networking experience in IPv6, TCP, UDP, routing, etc.
- understanding and usage of IT tools such as Icinga/Nagios/monitoring tools
- operational experience, mainly Web-based application
- experience in working with hypervisors (VMWare, Xen, KVM) – an advantage
- surveillance monitoring
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet Automation tools – an advantage
- Postfix, Dovecot, Apache, Nginx, PowerDNS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, LDAP – an advantage
- DNSSEC, SELinux – an advantage
- Cisco IOS, Juniper JunOS – an advantage
- Windows Server, Network Appliance Data OnTap – an advantage
- Exchange, NET, IIS7, MSSQL – an advantage.
- install, configure, test and patch operating systems and middleware, including security packages
- work with different internal teams to understand product domains and address documentation/training needs
- maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
- participate in support for production issues and upgrades, and pre-production installations at varying levels
- monitor services that are provided to customers
- work to resolve a running queue of application support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise.
- an exciting position in an international working environment
- a dynamic and highly skilled international team
- good opportunities for career development
- company holiday apartments in Spain and France
- attractive salary and benefits package (medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan, 13th salary)
- competitive terms and conditions.
The last date for submitting is MAY 31, 2019.