(COD JOB #J19016)
[Full time] [IT OPERATIONS] [Sibiu/Timisoara, Romania]
An international company with an important position in the IT market is looking for a Database Administrator. They offer software and services that simplify and digitize business processes in the private and public sector. Apply directly by completing the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- take release packages from engineering and integrate it into our production and pre-production environments
- install, configure, test and patch operating systems and middleware, including security package
- work with different internal teams to understand product domains and address documentation/training needs
- maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
- participate in support for production issues and upgrades, and pre-production installations at varying levels
- monitor performance for database services that are provided to customers
- work to resolve a running queue of database support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise.
- master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields, with an overall minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- in-depth knowledge of processes, research and performance analysis capabilities
- negotiation capabilities and problem-solving mindset
- 2 + years hands-on MS SQL Server database administration experience
- experience with configuring, troubleshooting and maintenance activities
- knowledge and experience in T-SQL
- excellent written and verbal communication (English is a must
- ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
- attention to details and ability to work in a structured way
- understanding the IT Service industry as well as the relevant marketplace
- effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
- demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem-solving skills in a variety of situations
- highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- digital skills (i.e. G Suite)
- customer oriented behaviour
- fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining the required information.
- an advantage: Experience working with Windows Server clustering
- an advantage: Microsoft SQL server related certifications
- an advantage: Experience with Azure or AWS
- an advantage: Experience with PowerShell
- an advantage: Experience with other Databases Engines and Operating System rather than MS SQL Server and Windows Server.
- an exciting position in an international working environment
- a dynamic and highly skilled international team
- good opportunities for career development
- competitive terms and conditions.
The last date for submitting is MAY 31, 2019.