(COD JOB #J19017)
[Full time] [IT OPERATIONS] [Sibiu/Timisoara, Romania]
An international company with an important position in the IT market is looking for an Infrastructure System Administrator for storage, hypervisors and backup areas. They offer software and services that simplify and digitize business processes in the private and public sector. Apply directly by completing the form below or send your CV to email@example.com.
- take release packages from engineering and integrate them into our production and pre-production environments
- install, configure, test and patch operating systems and middleware, including security packages
- work with different internal teams to understand product domains and address documentation/training needs
- maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
- participate in on-call 24/7/365 support for production issues and upgrades, and pre-production installations at varying levels
- monitor services that are provided to customers
- work to resolve a running queue of application support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise.
- English proficiency
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- ability to work on call on 24/7/365 environments
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 3 years of relevant work experience)
- superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- commitment to quality with a passion for testing
- strong ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams
- experience in testing, releasing and maintaining solutions in related areas
- enjoys figuring out how to make systems fail in ways that help engineers improve their designs
- ability to prioritize and gauge tests for maximum safety and improvement gains. A careful and detailed approach to safety-related testing and documentation
- excellent software engineering fundamentals
- surveillance monitoring
- understanding of backup tools and methods is an advantage
- experience in support of large SAN (Unity, Pure, Nimble, EqualLogic, etc) based storage systems
- experience in support of Data Protection infrastructure for storage, VM, application and database services
- experience in support of virtualization/hypervisors (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft or similar)
- experience in support of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) – an advantage
- PowerShell, Perl, Python, Ruby Scripting – an advantage
- SQL experience – an advantage
- understanding and usage of IT tools such as SCOM, SCCM, Octopus Deploy, PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) – an advantage
- operational experience, mainly Web-based application – an advantage.
- an exciting position in an international working environment
- a dynamic and highly skilled international team
- good opportunities for career development
- competitive terms and conditions.
The last date for submitting is MAY 31, 2019.