(COD JOB #J19018)
[Full time] [IT OPERATIONS] [Sibiu/Timisoara, Romania]
An international company with an important position in the IT market is looking for a Network System Administrator that is able to work on-call. They offer software and services that simplify and digitize business processes in the private and public sector. Apply directly by completing the form below or send your CV to email@example.com.
- upgrade network types of equipment with new software release
- install and maintain network types of equipment in our data centres
- participate in 24/7/365 support for production issues and upgrades and pre-production installations at varying levels
- monitor network services that are provided to customers
- monitor data centres network services
- install and maintain network services in public clouds
- work with different internal teams to understand product domains and address documentation/training needs
- maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
- work to resolve a running queue of application support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise.
- English proficiency
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- ability to work on call on 24/7/365 environments
- aster’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Telecommunication (In lieu of degree, 3 years relevant work experience)
- superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams
- experience in network optimization, testing and troubleshooting
- strong Cisco IOS experience
- good knowledge of Junos OS – an advantage
- strong experience with firewalls (such as Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, F5, IDS)
- experience with DNS/Load Balancers/reverse proxies/WAF
- experience with IP backbone technologies (MPLS, Layer2 VPNs, Layer3 VPNs, QoS, High Availability)
- experience with routing protocols (eBGP, iBGP, OSPF)
- surveillance monitoring
- networking experience in IP, TCP, UDP, routing, multicast etc.
- strong knowledge in network debugging/troubleshooting techniques and IP protocol analysis
- Linux/Unix Server OS experience – an advantage
- experience on PaaS and IaaS on public clouds (AWS, Azure, OpenStack) – an advantage
- experience in working with hypervisors – an advantage.
- an exciting position in an international working environment
- a dynamic and highly skilled international team
- good opportunities for career development
- competitive terms and conditions.
The last date for submitting is MAY 31, 2019.