(COD JOB #J19019)
[Full time] [Security] [Sibiu/Timisoara, Romania]
An international company with an important position in the IT market is looking for a Security Solutions Engineer for storage, hypervisors and backup areas. They offer software and services that simplify and digitize business processes in the private and public sector. Apply directly by completing the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- work primarily with systems and solutions administration services in relation to various aspects of information security technologies and processes
- innovative service development
- professional stakeholder management in cooperation with service management to capture goals, requirements and SLA’s for the service
- engineering good systems which meet goals, requirements, SLA’s, and other quality attributes
- design a highly secured system, which complies to our security policies and documented compliance with national regulations
- design systems for operational efficiency, automation and ease of operation
- design systems for optimal cost and metering of service consumption
- develop, document and communicate with system design
- drive maintenance of the system, including functional and security patching
- manage, report and monitor services system capacity
- optimize and allocate cost and income for the systems
- attract, develop and retain the people required to deliver your plan.
- activity coach and develop the administrators and technical experts within the operational team
- command the economics tied to your expertise. This include ROI considerations, revenue impact, margins, opex and CapEx budgets
- actively participate in the yearly budget process and make strategic and tactical recommendations
- contributes to security programs for the organization
- attends conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- actively contribute to further developing of the Security Department in cooperation with the Team Manager and Department Manager.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields, preferably Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics areas, with an overall minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- in-depth knowledge of processes, research and performance analysis capabilities
- negotiation capabilities and problem-solving mindset
- understanding the IT Service industry as well as the relevant marketplace
- effectively drive service development and contribute to our development processes
- effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
- demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem-solving skills in a variety of situations
- highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- fluency in Business English is required
- customer oriented behaviour
- fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining the required information.
Relevant experience in:
- operating systems administration, strong understanding of OS functionalities
- computer networks administration, strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, network routing/switching, and network best practices for complex environments
- experience in SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services
- experience with virtualization and cloud technologies
- scripting and programming languages
- knowledge of security methods, tools and processes
- risks evaluation associated with the solutions
- in-depth technical knowledge within information security areas is an advantage
- experience in implementing security solutions, in vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments is an advantage.
- an exciting position in an international working environment
- a dynamic and highly skilled international team
- good opportunities for career development
- competitive terms and conditions.
The last date for submitting is MAY 31, 2019.