(COD JOB #J19020)
[Full time] [Security] [Sibiu/Timisoara, Romania]
An international company with an important position in the IT market is looking for an Information Security Analyst in conducting security incident response, the adversary hunting, threat intelligence and digital forensics. They offer software and services that simplify and digitize business processes in the private and public sector. Apply directly by completing the form below or send your CV to email@example.com.
- would like to work primarily with information security technologies and processes
- conduct monitoring, operations and control tasks in regards to Security Operations Center (SOC) activities
- contributes to security incident management in regards to Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) activities
- performs vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses; Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters
- finds and documents new ways to solve existing production security issues
- develop automation processes to handle SOC and SIRT activities
- assist in activities related to information security management and ISMS operations and improvement processes. Assist with follow up of corrective measures
- deliver technical reports and formal papers on SOC, SIRT and forensics activities
- contributes to security best practices, ISO compliance and new security standards
- assists in security training and awareness activities
- contributes to security programs for the organization
- attends conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- actively contribute to further developing of the Security Department in cooperation with the Team Manager and Department Manager.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics), preferably in Information Security with an overall minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- in-depth knowledge of processes, research and performance analysis capabilities
- negotiation capabilities and problem-solving mindset
- understanding the IT Service industry as well as the relevant marketplace
- effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
- demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem-solving skills in a variety of situations
- highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- fluency in Business English is required
- customer oriented behaviour
- fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining the required information.
Relevant experience in:
- operating systems and computer networks administration
- knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to information security and risk management
- experience in web application security
- experience in security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography
- experience in monitoring networks using a variety of tools to identify potential intrusions
- skills in security forensics activities, malware reverse engineering and cryptanalysis
- skills in scripting and programming languages.
In-depth technical knowledge within information security areas:
- intrusion detection and monitoring
- security automation
- security Incident Response
- vulnerability assessments, web and infrastructure pentesting
- experience in implementing security solutions, vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments is an advantage.
- an exciting position in an international working environment
- a dynamic and highly skilled international team
- good opportunities for career development
- competitive terms and conditions.
The last date for submitting is MAY 31, 2019.