(COD JOB #J19022)
[Full time] [IT Operations] [Sibiu/Timisoara, Romania]
An international company with an important position in the IT market is looking for a System Administrator for Identity and Access Management (Active Directory). They offer software and services that simplify and digitize business processes in the private and public sector. Apply directly by completing the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- would like to work primarily with Identity and Access Management tools but is also interested and curious about other aspects of IT services
- implement processes in an agile and process-driven way that will be possible to manage stable in a complex environment
- actively contribute to further developing of the Identity and Access Management area in cooperation with the Service Owner and System Manager.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields, preferably Computer Science area, with an overall minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- good understanding of Identity and Access Management area, what it is and how it works
- experience with operations of Active Directory in an international enterprise – preferably with thousands of user accounts.
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Federation Services (AD FS)
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Key management service (KMS)
- strong scripting and automation skills
- knowledge of FIM/MIM is an advantage
- general knowledge of networking
- ITIL Foundation Certification is an advantage
- in-depth knowledge of processes, research and performance analysis capabilities
Negotiation capabilities and problem-solving mindset
- understanding the IT Service industry as well as the relevant marketplace
- effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
- demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem-solving skills in a variety of situations
- be proactive and communicative
- team focused to share knowledge and increase the skills of the whole team
- highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- fluency in Business English is required
- customer oriented behaviour
- fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining the required information.
- an exciting position in an international working environment
- a dynamic and highly skilled international team
- good opportunities for career development
- competitive terms and conditions.
The last date for submitting is MAY 31, 2019.