(COD JOB #J19043)
[Full time] [IT] [Sibiu, Romania]
Our partner, located in Sibiu, is looking for DevOps/Solution Manager with a minimum of 3-year experience. Their mission is to help its customers to work smarter with Cloud technology. Send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below.
You will be a member of the solutions international team and you will manage our SaaS.
- Set up the delivery pipeline and monitoring for new services on AWS
- Maintain and continuously improve our existing infrastructure
- Aid in dockerizing current infrastructure
- Provide support for development teams
- Improve scalability
- Aid operational teams in incident resolution, root cause analysis, and problem management
- Come up with architectural suggestions related to infrastructure
- Actively contribute to further infrastructure changes and implementation of the Inschool project in cooperation with the development team.
- Experience with AWS is required
- Experience with MySQL would be an advantage
- Being able to write code (Python, Perl, or Ruby) would be an advantage
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Docker, Terraform) would be an advantage.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields, preferably Computer Science area, with an overall minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of processes, research and performance analysis capabilities
- Negotiation capabilities and problem-solving mindset
- Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem-solving skills in a variety of situations
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- Fluency in Business English is required
- Customer-oriented behavior
- Fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining required information
- Understanding the IT Service industry as well as the relevant marketplace.
- international working environment;
- good opportunities for career development
- training and diverse work assignments.