(COD JOB #J19046)
[Full time] [IT] [Sibiu, Romania]
Our partner, located in Sibiu, is looking for a Front End Developer with a minimum of 3-year experience. Their mission is to help its customers to work smarter with Cloud technology. Send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below.
You will be a member of VITC Internal Development team.
- Develop cutting-edge web applications using the latest existing technology
- Establish and maintain tight and productive cooperation with selected UX resources, either in Vitc or other BU’s in Visma
- Contribute with knowledge sharing to all development resources in Vitc to improve the notation of good UI for increased customer satisfaction
- Participate in an agile oriented development team and deliver value
- Work according to modern quality standards when it comes to high performing enterprise software, where continuous testing and testability is a natural part of your daily work
- Always keep up with continuous communication and mutual knowledge sharing with the other team members, the system architect, and business analysts
- Have skills and interests in large scale enterprise systems, and in particular in performance, security and stability
- Contribute to good automated test coverage in all parts of the application.
- Strong experience with Angular 6, RxJS , TypeScript, HTML5 , CSS3, Node.js
- Excellent understanding of OOP principles, Design Patterns, Clean Code, SOLID Principles, Test Driven Development
- Responsive Design, Handling Cross-browser issues
- Source control systems, i.e. GIT or other
- Basic Cloud knowhow (AWS, Azure or similar
- Basic Microservices architecture knowhow
- Basic SQL and NoSQL databases knowhow
- Basic CI & CD knowhow
- Redux, AngularJS, Knockout.js, .NET Framework
- Experience with Test Automation and Test Automation Frameworks (Jasmine, Karma or similar)
- JIRA or other issue tracking systems
- Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio
- Digital skills (i.e. Google for Work apps).
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields, preferably Computer Science or Informatics area, with an overall minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem-solving skills in a variety of situations
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- Fluency in Business English is required
- Customer-oriented behavior
- Fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining the required information.
- international working environment;
- good opportunities for career development
- training and diverse work assignments.