(COD JOB #J19045)
[Full time] [IT] [Sibiu, Romania]
Our partner, located in Sibiu, is looking for .NET middle-level Developer with a minimum of 3-year experience. Their mission is to help its customers to work smarter with Cloud technology. Send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below.
You will be a member of VITC Internal Development team.
- Participate in an agile oriented development team and deliver values based on a Microsoft .NET development stack
- Work according to modern quality standards when it comes to high performing enterprise software, where continuous testing and testability is a natural part of your daily work
- You will be developing using Microsoft .Net and related supporting technologies, but as an agile team member, you might also contribute with work in all parts of the software stack
- Always keep up with continuous communication and mutual knowledge sharing with the other team members, the system architect, and business analysts
- Have skills and interests in large scale enterprise systems, and in particular in performance, security and stability
- Contribute to good automated test coverage in all parts of the application.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Visual Studio, C# and the .NET framework
- SQL databases
- Source control systems, i.e. TFS or other
- Experience with Test Automation and Test automation framework
- REST services and API
- JIRA or other issue tracking systems
- Knowledge of Clean Code, SOLID Principles and Test-Driven Development
- Digital skills (i.e. Google for Work apps).
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields, preferably Computer Science or Informatics area, with an overall minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem-solving skills in a variety of situations
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- Fluency in Business English is required
- Customer-oriented behavior
- Fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining the required information.
- international working environment;
- good opportunities for career development
- training and diverse work assignments.